Save and Extend the Life of Your System With Our HVAC Maintenance Plan Available in Colorado Springs, Monument, Peyton, Broadmoor, CO and Surrounding Areas
Local summers are hot and humid, and winters are cold and damp. These weather extremes challenge your HVAC equipment, but I.C.E. Heating & Cooling's maintenance services keep your system running reliably and safely.
HVAC Maintenance Increases Your Comfort
The obvious benefit of preventive maintenance is the reduced likelihood of your AC or furnace going on the fritz when you need it the most. Efficient equipment also decreases your discomfort on the hottest and coldest days of the year. An HVAC tune-up plays a role in your comfort in other ways, too:
- Controls humidity: An air conditioner that functions properly helps maintain indoor moisture levels on humid August days. High humidity leaves you feeling clammy, with the tendency to lower the thermostat to try and stay cool.
- Eliminates hot and cold spots: A well-maintained system avoids airflow problems that contribute to uneven heating and cooling — no more icy cold bedroom and stuffy family room.
- Improves air quality: Periodic filter changes and duct cleaning reduce airborne pollutants that trigger allergy and asthma attacks.
Does HVAC Maintenance Really Save You Money?
In a word, yes. Long term, maintenance extends your equipment's lifespan, which means you're not prematurely paying for a new AC unit or furnace. The upfront investment in maintenance provides short-term savings as well:
- Reduces energy bills: Clogged filters, slipping belts, and plugged motors make your equipment work harder than it should. Keeping your equipment in top-notch shape enhances airflow and reduces energy consumption. Less consumption, more savings.
- Less expensive repairs: Regular maintenance catches problems while they're still small, which typically means a minor repair bill. By neglecting maintenance and pushing your system to the limit, you'll end up with a much heftier bill for a major repair.
- Validates your warranty: Many manufacturers require preventive maintenance to keep equipment warranties in effect. Neglecting maintenance — and sometimes making a DIY repair — can negate your warranty and leave you responsible for repair bills.
Expert Maintenance Services from I.C.E. Heating & Cooling
Signing up for preventive maintenance is frequently compared to having insurance. You hope you won't need it, but it's there if you do. With an I.C.E. Heating & Cooling maintenance plan, you get more than hope. You get action.
Our maintenance services include heating and AC tune-ups that ensure your equipment works correctly. Our highly trained comfort engineers identify unsafe conditions and take steps to correct hazards before they become a risk to your family. In addition to changing filters and oiling motors, we tighten electrical connections, check safety controls, monitor carbon monoxide emission, and verify voltage.
At I.C.E. Heating & Cooling, we prefer a proactive rather than reactive approach to your family's comfort. We think you will, too. Contact us today to learn how our maintenance services can benefit your home.